Design Support - Kitchen & Bath Design
Sunvalley Cabinets is one of the Pembina Valley’s leading brands of custom cabinetry for over 39 years. With an experienced local team and manufacturing facility, we provide a high level of quality and empower our design team to create highly customized, inspiring spaces.
We have a great working environment and offer an exciting opportunity for you to be part of our growing team. Our unique approach has built a strong following with local builders, architects, designers and homeowners.
We are looking for a qualified individual to join our Design Support team in Winkler Manitoba. The purpose of this role is to assist our Designers in building and growing a network of clients through inspired design and exemplary service. If you are fun, creative and have interest in kitchen and bath design then this may be the job for you.
· Generating quotes and/or estimates for new prospective clients and/or builders
· Drawing and costing out kitchens, bathrooms, etc., using Chief Architect Premier Design software provided by Sunvalley Cabinets
· Design support for designers in the area of drawing layouts using Chief Architect
· Selling of small add on jobs to existing customers to assist the designer on existing accounts
· Showroom floor coverage to handle traffic on a regular basis
· Administration work as assigned
· Attending training in certain areas of the company that may not involve the design process
· Attend occasional sales/design meetings
· Site measures – residential/commercial
· Interaction with site personnel – installers, service techs, homeowners
· Strong knowledge/interest of cabinetry and design experience
· Meticulous attention to detail, innovative thinking, and problem-solving skills
· Strong organization and oral/written communication skills.
· Time management skills are vital as is the ability to work outside regular office hours
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and effectively as part of a team
· Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
· Degree or diploma in design or related field would be an asset but not required
· Must be highly motivated with a demonstrated track record of providing outstanding customer service
· Valid drivers license with access to reliable vehicle
Please email resume or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org